Is It Time for You to Reach Your Ideal Weight Once and For All and Start Living Again?
Finally There is a Weight Management Program That Ends Your Weight Challenges for Life!
Written by a Chronic Dieter who Overcame her Emotional Eating and Obesity Forever!
My name is Dr. Georgene Collins and like you I struggled with out of control emotions and overeating. For over 25 years I tried to control my emotional and binge eating only to find myself on a never ending chronic diet cycle. Each morning I promised to lose my weight once and for all and each evening I found myself overeating, disgusted, and feeling like a failure.
If you are looking to lose weight and keep it off then we have a lot in common. In 2004 at the weight of 280 pounds, I set out to reach and maintain an ideal weight safely and naturally. In 2005 I achieved my ideal weight of 135 pounds and I have maintained it ever since.
When I made the decision that August 2004 day to do whatever I needed to lose my weight and keep it off, I couldn’t see the connection between my eating and my emotions. Yet learning and accepting this connection was exactly what I needed to transform from obesity to an ideal weight. To lose weight and keep it off, I became painfully aware of the real reason I overate, my EMOTIONS! To be perfectly blunt, my feelings were controlling me when I should have been controlling them!
Like many of my private coaching clients, it was difficult for me to accept that I was an emotional eater. After all, there is much negativity associated with the term and many people view emotional eating as a weakness. Yet I was functioning in every way. I had a career as a nurse, a wonderful family, and I was respected and responsible. My only flaw was that I turned to food when life threw me challenges. Worst, I felt challenged by everything and I ate a lot to stay at 280 pounds!
As a registered nurse I thought I knew everything there was to know about nutrition and healthy eating. I was horribly wrong! While I knew a great deal about weight loss after years of trial and error and I could navigate through some tough nutritional discussions, I learned through my transformation year that the heart of my eating problem was not lack of knowledge, it was lack of acceptance! As I worked through my negative emotions and life’s challenges without the use of food, I gained control over those scary feelings that I avoided facing for many years.
What was most interesting was as I gained control over my emotions, my cravings for comfort foods and my binge episodes reduced. Effortlessly, I soon gained the control and discipline I needed to develop the healthy lifestyle habits I taught many patients in the hospital. The greatest benefit was that I learned how to stop binge eating!
Once I maintained my ideal weight for one year, I revisited a personal promise I made as a young woman to teach others how to lose weight safely and naturally as I did. Realizing I lacked the professional training I needed to help others, I earned my PhD in Education where I conducted research on other women just like me who lost and maintain their weight independently, safely, and naturally after experiencing obesity.
The idea for The Best Way to Lose Weight (and Keep it Off!) Program began in 2010 at the beginning of my PhD studies. For nearly 2 years, I studied every research article and best practice principle I could find from credible sources to include in the program.
The Best Way to Lose Weight (and Keep it Off!) Program is very different from other weight loss resources on the market today. The program is specifically designed to help others develop their personal healthy lifestyle plan to lose and keep their weight off, never to diet again!
Here are many of the Benefits and Features you’ll receive from using the program.
- The program is delivered in a multimedia format with CD’s and DVD’s that follow the workbook style manual. There are many tutorials on the tools used in program for your understanding and retention
- There are many real life examples that help you immediately apply the information, an important part of learning retention. You also can return to the information at any stage of your life to ensure you maintain your ideal weight
- The information is safe, practical and used by real people who share your weight management challenges
- The program is designed from basics through weight management, each session builds on the previous one to enhance your understanding for lifelong success
- The program provides safe, natural, and current best practices which can be used with other forms of treatment and programs
- While you may use the program with other professional services, there is nothing further for you to buy or use, this saves you money and time
- The conversational style of the CD’s and DVD’s guide you through the information as if you were participating in a live coaching session
- The current information challenges the myths and outdated information that hold you back from long term weight success
- You learn the subtle differences between weight loss and weight management, many of which may surprise you
- You learn from personal experience of others to save you time and painful lessons, this helps you reach your goals faster
- Every tool and handout used in the program is provided in the manual
- The Do It Yourself (DIY) format allows you to develop a plan that changes with your needs and responsibilities, this helps you adjust the plan as your life changes, an important part of weight management
- You learn healthy lifestyle strategies without sacrificing your favorite foods
- You learn to manage the triggers that lead to binge eating
- You learn how to maintain your motivation lifelong success
- You gain insight into your common triggers and develop plans and strategies to effectively deal with stress and challenges without turning to food
- You gain self-confidence and self-control as you reach your ideal weight; this self-confidence and self-control will increase with each year you are in maintenance
Here is Everything You Will Receive
10 Sessions with introductions and information videos
185 page manual in workbook format, the outline design allows you to focus on the video and gives you plenty of room for personal notes
Program Overview CD that entirely describes the program, what to expect, and the activities
Bonus 1: Guided Imagery CD helps override your negative beliefs that keep you overweight
Bonus 2: Guided Imagery CD designed to accelerate your learning of healthy eating and activity habits that support lifelong weight maintenance
Bonus 3: An enhanced body mass index (BMI)/Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) calculator that you can use again and again to determine your ideal calories to lose weight and the time to reach your goals based on different activity levels
Bonus 4: Digital format of all forms and handouts used in the program for you to make multiple copies
Testimonials from Coaching Clients:
“I’ve tried everything, Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, Overeaters Anonymous, therapists. This is the first time I have ever been under 200 pounds and I am confident I will continue to lose my weight and maintain a healthy weight for my body structure. T.C.
I achieved the following from the program: Weight Loss, Diet Analysis, Other-triggers-Id-ing situations. The benefits of the program include: New way of thinking, holistic approach. J.L.
I achieved the following from the program: Weight Loss, Nutritional Information, Diet Analysis, Diet and/or exercise education, Other: self-understanding and tools to analyze and surmount problems in my weight loss journey. The benefits of the program include: All the basic diet info & motivation plus an emphasis on discovery, analysis and effective resolution of problems that threaten my permanent weight loss; hypnosis to enhance internalization of key concepts. This program has it all. M.G.
The benefits of the program include more of an insight to why I overeat and to why I can’t get the weight off. J.S.
Take control of your overeating today. Click here to purchase The Best Way to Lose Weight (and Keep it Off!) Program. The cost of the program is $247.00. As a bonus to you for purchasing the program by February 28th, you’ll receive a complementary 45 minute coaching session with Dr. Collins.
Stop struggling with your weight. Don’t waste decades like I did searching for that easy, quick fix to your weight problem. Living life in an overweight body leads to misery which only gets worse as you age. I know. I’ve been there. Worrying about your health, not having enough energy to play with your kids or grandkids, and physically depending on others to help you move around because of your weight reduces the quality of your life. Failing at one more fad or starvation diet and giving up all your favorite foods is also no way to live.
The Best Way to Lose Weight (and Keep it Off!) Program gives you all the tools, information, skills, and mindset you need to lose your weight once and for all. More importantly the confidence and sense of achievement you will gain when you reach and maintain your ideal weight gives you peace of mind like you’ve never known before. When you are in control of you and your eating, you reach your ideal weight and the quality of your life improves. This gives you the confidence and energy to try new experiences and opportunities.
PS: While you may be skeptical like I was, you can easily overcome your emotional eating and take control of your life now. Learn the right way from others that know exactly what you are going through.